Are you getting bored yet sitting on the trainer, riding to the same mundane music? Many of us are! …At least I am.
I decided to ask a few pro triathletes, “What are your top 3 favorite songs to ride to indoors?” Here is what they said:
Here is Part 2! View Part 1 HERE
Avicii: You Make Me
Ellie Goulding: Anything Could a Happen
Avicii: I Could Be the One (also best music video).
1)Stronger – Kanye West
2) Burn – Ellie Goulding
3) Dance With Me Tonight – Olly Murs
1) Hallowed by Thy Name
2) Good Morning – Kanye West
3) Raise Your Weapon – Deadmau5
For Warm up:
Anything upbeat such as Pink, Rihanna, Beyonce, Lady Gaga.
For hard efforts:
1) Times Like – Foo Fighters
2) Lose Yourself – Eminem
3) Fighter – Christina Aguilara
4) You oughta know-Alanis Morissette
- Heather basically likes any “angry yelling girl songs” for super hard efforts.
“I usually do a spotify station based on an artist. Looks like the current ones in my list are Phoenix, M83, Charli XCX, St. Lucia, CHVRCHES, The Strokes.”
1) Juke It- TJR.
2)Clique- Big Sean,Jay Z& Kanye.
3) Head like a hole – NIN
Thanks for reading and stay tuned for part III!
If you like this blog please share or retweet :-)
Paul L Duncan Jr.
Triathlete - Coach - Loyal Friend