Terms of Service:
By enrolling in recurring payments, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
1) PRIVATE TRAINING SESSIONS: That are not cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled time may be forfeited. The only exception to this policy will be a medical emergency with documentation. Failure to give proper notice (24 hour notice) three or more times during the same semester, will require you to go to the end of our waitlist when signing up for additional sessions (where applicable).
2) Private sessions must be paid in full prior to scheduling your first session with the trainer unless otherwise discussed.
3) 1-1 Remote Coaching Start up fee: If a start up fee was required for coaching service. The start up fee will be refunded at the end of the required agreement discussed prior to contract. (Contract length depends on the service. In most cases, contract length is 12 months). It is the ATHLETES responsibility to request this refund at the end of contract. There is a high level of work done on the front end by the coach, therefore recurring payments are non-refundable if any service has been rendered.
4) Disclaimer: You acknowledge that endurance and fitness training may require high levels of physical exertion, which may be strenuous and cause physical activity, you acknowledge that you are fully aware of the risks involved. If you have any questions regarding your health, it is your responsibility to consult with a doctor before starting this program. Outstrip Endurance and it partners are not responsible in any way for your health. It is your responsibility to communicate ALL concerns with your coach on a daily basis.
5) You acknowledge results are never guaranteed. Your coach is committed assisting you in your success, however, you are ultimately responsible for your own success. It is your responsibility to ensure that communication levels are high with your coach. Outstrip Endurance will act as an advisor only, and can't control the decisions you make, therefore can't guarantee results. Outstrip Endurance will provide you with knowledge and tools to help you achieve your fitness goals, you are ultimately responsible for your success.
6) 1-1 Remote Coaching Clients Only: Outstrip Endurance Coaches agree to keep a high level of communication with it's athletes. Response time to emails will be a minimum of 48 hours. Outstrip Endurance requires it's athletes to check in with their coach at a minimum of one time a week, if the athlete fails to do this, the coach has the right to terminate the remainder of the contract without refund, this includes during periods of downtime (offseason, etc..). This responsibility is on the athlete, not the coach. Outstrip Endurance coaches shall reply to all emails and correspondence within 48 business hours unless discussed prior.
7) Athlete acknowledges that there will be no refunds offered rendered due to lack of participation from circumstances out of the hands of the coach. Under certain circumstances (dictated by Outstrip Endurance) the athlete may request to terminate contract early, but no refund can be acknowledged for past payments, only future payments me be cancelled.